In these unprecedented times of uncertainty, one thing is certain; any type of necessary enforced isolation, will affect the mental health of most of us. Particularly “people of emotional distress” and individuals feeling, “close to the edge.”
Using social media, Skype, Zoom whist increasing our capacity through telephone calls, FAMS have replicated our usual FREE services as much as possible.
- As we have a duty of care to our volunteers and supporters, FAMS is officially, though reluctantly, in Lockdown
- Please note all new enquiries and referrals to FAMS should be made via FAMS Helpline: 07736326062
- The helpline will be operated by FAMS trained volunteers, providing “Lived Experience Peer-Support” and information
- During this time, email referrals should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAMS guarantee that all calls will be in strict confidence and treated with empathy, understanding and respect